Brad Deflin of Total Digital Security, a provider of digital security technologies for individuals and businesses, will be speaking on the topic of Cybersecurity -- An Issue for the Boardroom, Break Room, and Living Room at the Epping Forest Yacht and Country Club, hosted by Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, and moderated by Jim Scopis, Senior Vice President of Global Information Security at Bank of America.
Event Series Schedule - Jacksonville, hosted by Bank of America-Merrill Lynch
September 11th, 2018 - Jacksonville, FL - 1:30PM to 6:30PM
Epping Forest Yacht Club
1840 Epping Forrest Drive
This program is approved for 3.5 CPE credits and 3 CTP/CCM and FPA recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals. CLE credits (Florida bar) are pending.
Cybersecurity - an Issue for the Boardroom, Break Room, and Living Room
Brad Deflin’s presentation will offer most current information regarding the state of cybersecurity, emphasizing the importance of cybersecurity awareness and planning in all aspects of your personal life and business.
About Total Digital Security
Total Digital Security provides accessible and affordable enterprise-quality digital security solutions to protect individual consumers, businesses, homes, and families from the ever-increasing threat of cyber crimes. Total Digital Security offers both proactive and reactive responses to cyber risks by aligning people, processes and technology to create a custom risk profile for your family or organization. www.totaldigitalsecurity.com
About Brad Deflin
Brad Deflin, Founder and President of Total Digital Security, has over 25 years of executive leadership in operations, sales, audit, compliance, and supervision of rigorously regulated financial environments, including Merrill Lynch, Lehman Brothers, Wells Fargo, and J.P. Morgan.
Brad is an author and frequent speaker on the matters of online risk, cyber crime, and the emerging technology that defends and protects from what has become our most critical personal and professional risk today. His presentations inform, educate, and empower the audience with the knowledge and perspective required for protection of privacy and personal information, and an understanding of the emerging innovation in technology designed to keep them secure, safe and in control of their personal information.
Additional workshop presenters for the Jacksonville event include:
- James M. Casey, Chief Operations Officer, First Coast Security
- Don Binns, Senior Vice President, Global Products Fraud Executive, Bank of America
- Chris Dix, Shareholder, Attorney and CPA, Smith Hulsey & Busey
- Robert Ringelspaugh, Digital Channels Security Product Manager, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- James (Jim) Scopis, CISSP Senior Vice President, Global Information Security (GIS) Executive, Bank of America
Other Event Series Dates
- September 12th, 2018 - Tallahassee, FL - TBD -click for more
- September 13th, 2018 - Pensacola, FL - 7:30AM - 11:30AM -click for more
- September 25th, 2018 - Fort Lauderdale, FL - 1:30PM - 5:30PM -click for more
- September 26th, 2018 - West Palm Beach, FL - 2:00PM - 6:30PM -click for more
For more information on this series of events, please click here.
Return to the Calendar.
More on Cybersecurity training and education, here.