Total Digital Security helps people protect themselves and their personal technology from loss and inconvenience due to cybercrime and information theft.
We provide industry-leading digital security tools that are managed in real-time to create an eco-system of protection that works everywhere, all the time, across all your devices and networks.
Protecting people, their technology and personal information
Founded in 2013 to provide enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions to anyone wanting to protect - with or without an IT department or technical expertise.
- HNW / UHNW Individuals, Families, and Family Offices
- VIPs and Executives
- Professional Practitioners and Trusted Client Advisors
- Private companies, family-owned businesses, and small businesses
We provide cybersecurity solutions that:
- Are simple to use
- Priced affordably with annual subscriptions
- Work on all Apple, Windows, and Android devices
How We Do It
We make enterprise-grade solutions accessible, affordable, and easy to use.
- No hardware expenses or long-term contracts
- Results-as-a-service with annual recurring fees
- Concierge-level service
OUR ONLINE PLATFORM
- Software-centric solutions
- RMM – Remotely Monitored and Managed
- Real-time optimized 24/7/365
- Proprietary, 3rd party, and collaborative intelligence
- AI and machine-language enhanced
Without hardware costs and high one-time expenses, annual subscription costs for cybersecurity-as-a-service are surprisingly affordable, extremely effective, and represent excellent value today.
Our service is personal and user-oriented. We help every step of the way and share our knowledge base throughout the customer relationship.
- Product Selection
- Installation and On-boarding
- Help and Support Services
- Newsletters, Updates, Threat Advisories, and Best Practices
Our clients receive regular updates via a monthly newsletter and custom reports.
Get started by phone, form, or email with an assessment and no-obligation quote.
Cybersecurity Education and Events
Since 2014, we have brought our operating experience from in the field to cybersecurity education, training, and speaking programs.