These are instructions for installing your VPN from Total Digital Security to an iPhone or iPad.
First, be sure you have the latest iOS version from Apple. Here's how.
Now, put about 5 to 10 minutes aside for the installation.
That's all the installation takes.
But the process cannot be interrupted. This is heavy-duty technology, not a retail app, and the installation can be confusing if you don't know what to look for.
Watch the 3-minute video! It will save you time and aggravation.
Click below to play the video.
Have your Apple ID and password ready.
Close all open apps on your device. Click here for how.
Note for Gmail users: We recommend that you use the default iOS email app to open this email, not the Gmail app.
1) Tap the orange Download link in your email from Total Digital Security. This holds your customized link for the installation.
This button is not active - use the orange button in your email from Total Digital Security.
2) Tap Allow on your iOS device.
3) On the Device Management profile installation dialog, tap Install.
4) If your device is protected by a passcode lock, enter your device PIN code or password to allow the installation.
5) Tap Install to continue.
6) Tap Install again in the App Installation dialogue box to confirm that you want to install the profile. The Device Management profile is installed.
7) Tap Trust for Remote Management.
8) Tap Done.
9) IMPORTANT - stay on the page you see below.
Wait on red and white screen until the next step pops up.
Do Not click the link "this link" below:
10) Tap Install in the App Installation dialogue again.
14) Agree to notifications, Allow configurations and Continue the process of automatic updates and messages.
15) Tap the center of the dome to turn the protection "ON".
When the VPN connection is active, your device and privacy protection
Now, you have the power of encryption on your side, protecting your information and keeping you safe on any network in the world.